While I do think itâ€™s a little extreme to need to need your charger right on your wrist, I also know a ton of people who get caught off guard by their phone dying. How people? How do you do that? Over and over again? As you can tell, someone in my life has a problem keeping his phone charged. Iâ€™m getting this Universal Wrist Band Charger for him.
- Wrist charger with wrist watch design and polymer
- Four LED power demand, the water light charging indicator.
- No load,one minute off function, to conserve energy
- Support a variety of mobile phones, MP3, MP4, the PSP, Nintendo DS Lite, IPOD, IPHONE and other electronic products.
- With low voltage alarm function, so that users can charge it in time.